The David Jones Celebration Card Terms & Conditions - UPDATED JUNE 2016
- Your David Jones Celebration Card may be used to purchase merchandise and services at any David Jones store or online at www.davidjones.com.au.
- The David Jones Celebration Card is not a credit card and accordingly there is no credit limit assigned to the card. It is not eligible for Instant Rewards or other David Jones Card promotions.
- Your card may not be returned for cash , used to purchase David Jones Gift Cards or applied as a payment or credit to any existing David Jones branded or other credit card accounts.
- No change will be given when you use the David Jones Celebration Card to make purchases, and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or part against future purchases in David Jones stores or online at www.davidjones.com.au. You will be required to provide the answer to a security question at the time of registering a David Jones Celebration Card. The answer to this security question will be required at the time of activation.
- Any guest contributions received after the cut-off date (7 days prior to delivery date) will be added to the card at the time of activation. Top-ups will be reflected in the account transactions.
- All card/s issued (including supplementary cards) will provide access to the amount of balance available.
- No monthly statement of purchases will be issued, however, using your PIN, you can gain access to your account transactions and balance online at www.davidjones.com.au or by calling; 1300 301 906 or 0800 873 697 from within NZ, during business hours (AEST).
- You will receive your David Jones Celebration Card within 14-21 business days of the nominated delivery date.
- Please safeguard your David Jones Celebration Card as cardholders are responsible for loss, theft or damage. David Jones Celebration Cards may be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. Please contact Corporate Services immediately if your card is lost, stolen or damaged at email@example.com.
- David Jones is not liable for any purchases made prior to your card being reported as lost/stolen.
- Lost or stolen supplementary cards need to be reported by the primary card holder.
- The David Jones Celebration Card can only be cancelled if the Occasion is cancelled and David Jones has been notified prior to the cut-off date (7 days prior to the nominated delivery date).
- If the Occasion is cancelled per the guidelines above, guests will be refunded their contribution amount.